Christmas

Monday, November 22, 2010

Weekend Fun!

This weekend went by really fast! I got to spend lots of girl time with my best friend that was very much needed. I laughed and laughed and yes you guessed it...laughed some more. She is always so good at putting a smile on my face. I am thankful for her and am blessed to have such a great friend...I know they don't come easy. If i could choose one friend, it would be her.

We are remodeling Barrett's house in hopes that we will soon be moving there. We both own our homes so we will be renting one out (hopefully)! We so far have put a new sink and toilet in the main bathroom and added backsplash. My Uncle John put ceramic tile in the dining room and kitchen and this weekend him and Barrett laid our new wood floors. Robbie and I were the clean up crew...that was hard work! This time together has been fun. We keep addidng more to the list that we want to fix or update. We work really well together!! Team Gregson Construction Crew =) I will try and keep updated pictures as we get some things done.



















Sunday we had Thanksgiving with the Roberts side of our family. I always enjoy these gatherings. Lots of laughter, love of course and the food is delicious! The men in this family really crack me up especially Cole!!! I could just sit at the table and listen to their stories all day. We missed having our kiddos there though. I always hate when they have to miss things but I do know that I have to share (even though I don't like it)! Kayden went on his first camping trip and was so excited so the night ended with lots of fishing stories that he is already really good at telling! Kelsey reminded Barrett and I that she might be obsessed with Justin Bieber several times. The AMA's were on and it was mandatory that she stay up late to watch him. I mean there are things in life that you just can't miss! Yikes they are growing up too fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment