Christmas

Friday, November 19, 2010

If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Yesterday was one of the worst days I have had in a very long time. I cried almost the entire day and was so ready to be at home curled up in my bed so that I could start fresh today. I am thankful for my husband for so many reason but yesterday he really came through! I think I cried for 30 minutes over the phone to him on my lunch break and he was so supportive and caring. What a man!! I left work and headed to the grocery store to buy the stuff for mini meatloaves...Yummm! I got home, started dinner and got Barrett and Kelsey out the door to guitar lessons. About half way through frying my meat I realized that I was FRYING my meat instead of preparing it to bake!! I then called Barrett (of course crying) and told him he would have to stop by the grocery store on the way home. After dinner was done...thank God for my husband a children (Kayden made the macaroni) I cleaned the kitchen and made my lunch that ended up falling off of the counter all over the kitchen floor. I then changed clothes kissed my babies and got in bed. WHAT A DAY! I know that things happen but my gosh all in one day! So...today I am thankful for better days...I woke up (let me say that again...I woke up!!!) so that is a great start. I then walk in my bathroom to find this....



If that doesn't make you smile, I don't know what will! =)  He wants to be just like his sissy! After being at work for an hour I get a delivery of yummy cake balls from my amazing mother. They were delicious! How sweet of her....I hope when I grow up I can be just like her!


 I can honestly say that the people  that love you the most really know how to come through on some of our rough days. I love each and every one of them for making my days brighter! Things don't go wrong and break your heart so you can become bitter and give up. They happen to break you down and build you up so you can be all that you were intended to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment